- Servings: 4-6
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
- with Honey & Pineapple
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves, crumbled
- 2 medium zucchini
- Boiling water
- 1 large apple, cored
- 2 pounds boneless beef sirloin, about 1 inch thick
- 16 medium-size fresh mushrooms
- 8 (12-inch) metal or bamboo* skewers
DirectionsCombine teriyaki baste & glaze with honey & pineapple, garlic and marjoram.
Cut zucchini into 1-1/2-inch pieces; cover with boiling water. Cover; let stand 5 minutes. Drain and cool.
Cut apple into 16 pieces and beef into 1-1/2-inch pieces. Thread beef, apple and vegetables alternately on skewers; brush thoroughly with glaze mixture.
Grill or broil 5 inches from heat source 7 minutes on each side (for medium), or to desired doneness, brushing frequently with remaining glaze mixture.
*Soak bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.