- Servings: 6
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup Kikkoman Less Sodium
- Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
- 2 large cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 pounds pork spareribs, cut into 1-rib pieces
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
DirectionsCombine 3 Tbsp. less sodium teriyaki sauce, vinegar and garlic in 9 x 13-inch microwave-safe baking dish. Add ribs, turning over to coat with mixture. Arrange ribs, meaty side up, in same dish.
Cover; microwave on Medium (50%) 10 minutes. Turn ribs over; rearrange in dish and brush with pan juices. Cover; microwave on Medium (50%) 10 minutes longer.
Meanwhile, combine remaining 1/2 cup less sodium teriyaki sauce and green onions.
Place ribs on grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals; brush with lite teriyaki sauce mixture. Cook 16 minutes, turning over and brushing frequently with remaining sauce mixture.