- Servings: 4
- 1 pound tender beef steak
- 4 tablespoons Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, divided
- 1-1/2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon cornstarch, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh orange peel
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 3 green onions, cut into 2-inch lengths, separating whites from tops
- Hot cooked rice
DirectionsCut beef into thin strips; coat with mixture of 2 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce, 1-1/2 Tbsp. cornstarch and garlic. Let stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce, 1 tsp. cornstarch, crushed red pepper, orange peel and juice and 1/4 cup water.
Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
Reduce heat to medium-high; heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add carrot and white parts of green onions; stir-fry 1 minute. Add green onion tops; stir-fry 30 seconds. Add beef and teriyaki sauce mixture. Cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens, about 2 minutes.
Serve with rice.