- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Servings: 1 dozen or 12 servings
- 4-1/2 Honey Maid Honey Grahams
- 1 bag (11 oz) Kraft Carmel Bits
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup Planters Cocktail Peanuts
- 1/2 cup Jet-Puffed miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 4 squares Baker's Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
DirectionsLine 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Grease the foil. Place grahams on bottom of pan, cutting to fit if necessary.
Microwave caramel bits and milk in microwavable bowl on high 2 minutes, or until caramel bits are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stiring every 30 sec. Pour over grahams; top with peanuts, marshmallows and pretzels. Drizzle with chocolate.
Refrigerate 1 hour. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pans before cutting into bars to serve.