- Servings: 4
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen vegetable mixture of choice
- 1 can (15 oz.) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- Hot cooked rice
- Condiments: Raisins, toasted coconut and toasted sliced almonds
DirectionsCombine soy sauce, cornstarch and 1 cup water.
Heat oil in hot wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, ginger and garlic, then sprinkle with curry powder; stir-fry 1 minute. Add frozen vegetables; stir-fry 4 minutes.
Stir in garbanzo beans and soy sauce mixture; bring to boil. Cook, stirring, until mixture thickens and beans are heated through, about 1 minute.
Serve over rice and top with condiments.