- Servings: 4-6
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves,
- cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Dairy sour cream
- Fresh cilantro leaves
DirectionsCombine 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce and crushed red pepper.
Coat chicken with remaining 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce.
Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add bell peppers, onion and garlic; stir-fry 4 minutes. Add chicken and stir-fry sauce mixture; cook, stirring, until mixture boils and chicken and vegetables are coated with sauce.
To serve: Spoon desired amount of chicken mixture on each tortilla; top with sour cream and cilantro. Fold and wrap to enclose.