- Servings: 4-6
- 6 chicken thighs, skinned
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 pound roma tomatoes, chunked
- 2/3 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 onion, chunked
- 1 package (9 oz.) frozen Italian green beans
- Hot cooked rice
DirectionsCoat chicken evenly with flour. Brown chicken in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; remove.
Reduce heat; add garlic and sauté until golden brown. Remove pan from heat; stir in tomatoes, sweet & sour sauce and soy sauce. Return chicken to pan; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Stir in onion and green beans. Simmer, covered, 25 minutes longer, or until chicken is tender, stirring once halfway through cooking time.
Serve over rice.