- Servings: 4
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 4 salmon filets, about 6 ounces each
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh orange peel
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Island Dressing (recipe below)
DirectionsPour less sodium teriyaki sauce over salmon in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat pieces well. Refrigerate 1 hour, turning bag over once.
Meanwhile, combine mangos, bell pepper, orange peel and juice in bowl; cover and refrigerate.
Prepare Island Dressing.
Broil or grill salmon 4 minutes. Turn salmon over; cook 3 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Divide mango salad evenly onto 4 individual serving plates. Place salmon on top and drizzle dressing over salmon and salad.
Island Dressing: Combine 1/2 cup plain, low fat yogurt, 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh orange peel, 1 Tbsp. orange juice, 1-1/2 teaspoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, 1 teaspoon honey and 1/8 teaspoon ground all-spice; blend well. Cover and refrigerate.