- Servings: 4
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed and divided
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, about 3/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
DirectionsCombine 2 Tbsp. less sodium soy sauce and 2 cloves garlic; pour over steak in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat both sides of steak. Marinate 30 minutes, turning bag over once.
Meanwhile, combine lime juice, oil, sugar, remaining 1 Tbsp. less sodium soy sauce and 1 clove garlic. Stir in black beans, corn and cilantro and cover.
Grill or broil steak 4 minutes on each side (for medium-rare), or to desired doneness.
Cut steak into slices and serve with salad.