- Servings: 4
- 1 pound large shrimp or prawns
- 1/3 cup plus 3 Tbsp. Kikkoman Gourmet Teriyaki
- Quick & Easy Marinade, divided
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced, separating whites from top
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces vermicelli, cooked
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
DirectionsPeel and devein shrimp. Place in large plastic food storage bag; pour in 1/3 cup quick & easy marinade. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat all pieces. Marinate 20 minutes, turning over once; drain.
Sauté bell pepper, whites of green onions and shrimp 2 minutes in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add vermicelli, green onion tops, vinegar and remaining 3 Tbsp. quick & easy marinade. Cook and toss pasta to coat and heat through.