- 16 medium-size raw prawns
- 3/4 pound filet mignon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 medium-size red bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- 1/2 medium-size green bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- 4 large mushrooms, quartered
- 2/3 cup Kikkoman Toasted Sesame Quick & Easy Marinade
- 8 (12-inch) metal or bamboo skewers*
- 8 cherry tomatoes
DirectionsLeaving shells on tails, peel and devein prawns.
Place prawns in large plastic food storage bag with steak, bell peppers and mushrooms; pour in quick & easy marinade. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat all pieces well. Marinate 20 minutes, turning bag over once.
Thread each skewer alternately with vegetables, beef and prawns, leaving space between pieces. Skewer tomato at end of each kabob.
Grill or broil kabobs 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until prawn turn pink.
*Soak bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.