- Servings: 4
- 4 pounds chicken wings (about 20 wings)
- 3/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Cool Teriyaki Dipping Sauce (recipe below)
DirectionsRemove and discard chicken wing tips (or save for stock).
Combine teriyaki sauce, crushed red pepper and pepper sauce; pour over chicken in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat all pieces well. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Cook wings on grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender, turning over frequently.
Serve with Cool Teriyaki Dipping Sauce.
Cool Teriyaki Dipping Sauce: Combine 3/4 cup dairy sour cream, 1/3 cup mayonnaise, 1 Tbsp. each minced green onions, minced parsley and Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.