- Servings: 6
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry or rice wine
- 3/4 cup regular-strength chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry or rice wine
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 can (15-oz.) baby corn, drained and cut in half
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Oriental sesame oil
DirectionsCut chicken into 1/2-inch pieces. Stir chicken in marinade until evenly coated; let stand 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients.
Heat 3 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 3 minutes; remove.
Reduce heat to medium-high. Heat remaining 3 Tbsp. oil in same pan; add green onions, garlic and ginger and stir-fry 10 seconds. Add mushrooms and snow peas; stir-fry 3 minutes.
Increase heat to high. Add baby corn and sauce mixture; cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens slightly. Stir in chicken and sesame oil.