- Servings: 6
- 24 large sea scallops, about 1-1/2 pounds
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch squares
- 1/3 cup Kikkoman Roasted Garlic & Herbs, Toasted Sesame,
- Honey & Mustard or Gourmet Teriyaki Quick & Easy Marinade
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 (10 or 12-inch) metal or bamboo* skewers
DirectionsRinse scallops; pat dry with paper towels.
Place scallops and bell pepper in large plastic food storage bag; pour in quick & easy marinade. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat all pieces well. Marinate 20 minutes, turning bag over occasionally.
Meanwhile, coat grill rack with cooking spray; place 4 to 6 inches from hot coals.
Thread each skewer alternately with scallops and bell pepper, leaving space between pieces.
Grill skewers about 3 minutes on each side, or just until scallops are opaque throughout, being careful not to overcook scallops.
*Soak bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.