- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 package (6 oz.) Stove Top stuffing mix for turkey
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 3 cups chopped turkey
- 1 jar (12 oz.) turkey gravy
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
Directions1. Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Set aside.
2. Cook turkey, gravy and vegetables in large nonstick skillet on medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally.
3. Top turkey mixture with the prepared stuffing. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook an additional 5 minutes.