- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours and 40 minutes
- Servings: 8 servings
- Pam baking spray
- 1 package (9 oz.) white cake mix
- 6 Tbsp. water
- 6 Tbsp. egg beaters liquid egg whites, divided
- 1 container (4 oz.) of Swiss Miss refrigerated creamy vanilla pudding
- 4 cups fresh berries, divided
- 3 Tbsp. confectioners sugar, divided
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350-degrees F. Spray 8-inch round cake pan with baking spray; set aside. Place cake mix, water, and 4 Tbsp. egg beaters in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low until moistened. Increase to medium for 3 minutes. Pour into pan. Bake 25-28 minutes or until center tests done. Cool 20 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely. Meanwhile beat remaining egg beaters until white peaks form. Fold into pudding to make Bavarian Cream. Refrigerate.
Sift 2 Tbsp. confectioners sugar over fruit and let stand. Slice cake horizontally in half. Place bottom layer on serving dish and spread with cream. Add top layer. Sift remaining sugar over top.
When ready to serve top with berries.