- Servings: 4
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 4 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root or ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 each red bell pepper and onion, sliced
- 1/4 pound each sliced mushrooms and snow peas
- Hot cooked rice
DirectionsIn bowl, combine chicken, 1 Tbsp. each soy sauce and cornstarch, garlic and ginger; let stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine remaining 3 Tbsp. soy sauce, 1 Tbsp. cornstarch and 3/4 cup water.
Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 3 minutes; remove from pan.
Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add vegetables and stir-fry 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and soy sauce mixture; stirring constantly, bring to boil and boil 1 minute.
Serve over rice.
SHRIMP or BEEF STIR-FRY: Substitute 3/4 pound cleaned shrimp or sliced tender beef steak for chicken. Prepare as above, except stir-fry shrimp or beef only 1 minute.