- Servings: 4
- 8 chicken thighs (about 2 lbs.)
- 1/3 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed, toasted
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Metal or bamboo skewers
DirectionsRemove bone from each thigh, being careful to keep skin attached to meat. Cut each thigh into quarters; place in large plastic bag.
Combine remaining ingredients, except skewers, and pour into bag over chicken. Press air out of bag and close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat pieces. Let stand 30 minutes; turn bag over once.
Thread 4 chicken pieces on each skewer; place on broiler rack.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat source 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink in center.