- Servings: 4
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 pork chops, about 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- Hot cooked noodles (optional)
DirectionsCombine first 3 ingredients; coat chops with mixture.
Brown chops on both sides in hot oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle tomatoes and onion pieces over chops. Pour soy sauce and 1/3 cup water over all. Cover and simmer 45 minutes, or until tender, turning chops over once.
Serve over hot noodles, if desired.