- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 12 servings
- Pam original cooking spray
- 2 1/2 Eagle Mills all-purpose unbleached flour with multigrain
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup Peter Pan creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup fat free milk
- 1/2 cup egg beaters
- 1/3 cup pure Wesson canola oil
- 1 jar (9.4 oz.) strawberry (or favorite flavor) jelly
DirectionsPreheat oven to 400-degrees F. Spray 12 cup regular muffin pan with cooking spray. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in large bowl. Use 2 knives to add the peanut butter; mixing until coarse crumbs are formed. Add milk, egg beaters, and oil. Stir until just moistened.
Spoon batter into muffin cups until half-full. Create a dip in the center of each cup. Place 1 Tbsp. fruit into dip; spoon remaining batter over fruit in each cup. Bake 20-25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 5 minutes in pan and serve.