- Servings: 4
- 3 to 3-1/2-pound broiler-fryer chicken
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons burgundy wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried marjoram leaves, crumbled
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
DirectionsRemove and discard giblets and neck from chicken. Rinse chicken under cold running water; drain well and pat dry. Place chicken, breast side up, in shallow roasting pan.
Blend soy sauce, wine, olive oil, garlic, marjoram and pepper; brush cavity and skin thoroughly with mixture.
Roast in 350°F. oven 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender, brushing with soy sauce mixture every 30 minutes.
Remove chicken and let stand 10 minutes before carving.