- Servings: 4
- 3/4 pound ground turkey or chicken
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) stewed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1-1/4 teaspoons dried basil leaves, crumbled
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked bow-tie macaroni
- 1 package (9 oz.) frozen Italian green beans
DirectionsCook turkey with onion and garlic powder in large skillet with cover over medium-high heat, breaking up large chunks.
Stir in tomatoes, soy sauce, basil and 1-1/4 cups water; cover and bring to boil.
Stir in macaroni; cover and return to boil. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in green beans; cover and return to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 to 12 minutes longer, or until macaroni and beans are tender, stirring occasionally.