- Servings: 4
- 1 pound medium shrimp, unpeeled
- 1/2 cup regular-strength chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 pound fresh snow peas, trimmed
DirectionsThoroughly rinse shrimp; let drain on several layers of paper towels.
Combine chicken broth, cornstarch, soy sauce and sugar.
Heat oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add ginger and garlic; stir-fry 30 seconds. Add shrimp and stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes, or until pinkish. Remove shrimp with slotted spoon or strainer, leaving oil in wok.
Add pepper and peas to same wok; stir-fry 1 minute. Stir in shrimp and soy sauce mixture. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens, about 1 minute.