- Servings: 4-6
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1 medium-size yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh spinach, washed and drained
- 1 bunch green onions and tops, cut into 2-inch lengths,
- separating whites from tops
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 block tofu, cut into 1-inch cubes and well drained
DirectionsCombine soy sauce, sugar and 1/2 cup water.
Brown beef in Dutch oven or large skillet over medium heat, stirring to break beef in large chunks.
Add yellow onion; cook 1 minute. Add spinach, white parts of green onions, mushrooms and soy sauce mixture; cook until spinach wilts, stirring constantly.
Gently stir in tofu and green onion tops. Cook about 5 to 7 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and tofu is seasoned with sauce.