- Servings: 8
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
DirectionsBrown beef with onion, bell pepper and garlic in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle flour evenly over beef mixture, stirring to combine.
Mix in beans, soy sauce and black pepper; bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; stir in pepper sauce.
To serve, stuff tortillas with desired amount of bean mixture and cheese.