- Servings: 4
- 16 jumbo-size shrimp (about 1 lb.)
- 1/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 green onion and tops, minced
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in syrup, drained
- 4 (12-inch) metal or bamboo skewers*
DirectionsLeaving shells on tails, peel shrimp; devein.
Combine teriyaki sauce, green onion, garlic, lemon peel and sugar in medium bowl. Add shrimp; toss to coat well.
Reserving teriyaki sauce mixture, remove shrimp and place 1 pineapple chunk in curve of each shrimp. Thread 4 shrimp with pineapple on each skewer.
Place skewers on grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals; brush with teriyaki sauce mixture. Cook 4 minutes; turn kabobs over and brush with remaining teriyaki sauce mixture. Cook 3 minutes longer, or just until shrimp are pink. (Or, place skewers on rack of broiler pan; brush with teriyaki sauce mixture. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source 4 minutes. Turn kabobs over; brush with remaining teriyaki sauce mixture. Cook 4 minutes longer, or until shrimp are pink.)
*Soak bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.