- Servings: 4
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins, about 1-1/4 pounds
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced serrano chilies
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crumbled
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
DirectionsCarefully cut each tenderloin equally in half lengthwise, parallel to cutting board; place with bell peppers in large plastic food storage bag.
Thoroughly mix remaining 5 ingredients. Remove and reserve 2 Tbsp. mixture.
Pour remaining mixture over tenderloins and peppers. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Refrigerate 4 hours; turn bag over occasionally.
Remove tenderloins and peppers from marinade; discard marinade.
Cook tenderloins on grill 5 inches from medium-hot coals 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender, turning over occasionally. During last 6 minutes of cooking time, add peppers and cook 3 minutes on each side, or until soft and browned; brush occasionally with reserved marinade. (Or, broil tenderloins and peppers 4 to 5 inches from heat about 5 minutes on each side, or until turkey is tender. Brush peppers once with reserved marinade.)