- Servings: 6
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, 1 inch thick
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crumbled
- 6 (10-inch) metal or bamboo* skewers
DirectionsCut beef into 1-inch square pieces.
Combine soy sauce, oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and basil; pour over beef in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat beef well. Refrigerate 30 minutes, turning bag over once.
Thread beef onto skewers, leaving space between pieces.
Cook kabobs on grill, 5 inches from hot coals, 3 to 4 minutes on each side (for medium-rare), or to desired doneness. (Or, broil kabobs on rack of broiler pan, 3 to 4 inches from heat source, 3 to 4 minutes on each side [for medium-rare], or to desired doneness.)
*Soak bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.