- Servings: 4
- 4 center-cut pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound fresh Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, halved
- Hot cooked noodles or mashed potatoes
DirectionsCoat pork with mixture of flour, garlic powder and pepper.
Brown pork on both sides in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle tomatoes, onion and rosemary over pork. Pour in soy sauce and 1/4 cup water. Cover and simmer 25 minutes.
Turn pork over; add mushrooms. Simmer, covered, 25 minutes longer, or until pork is tender.
Serve over noodles or with mashed potatoes.