- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Servings: 10
- 3- lb. boneless pork shoulder
- 1 tub Knorr Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 10 Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns
DirectionsArrange pork in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients except rolls and pour over pork; turn to coat.
Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until pork is tender.
Remove pork; reserve juices. Shred pork with fork, then stir into reserved juices. Serve on rolls.