- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken with herb soup
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups fresh --or-- frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed
- 4 cups hot cooked mafalda --or-- corkscrew pasta
DirectionsHeat oil in skillet. Cook chicken 10 minutes or until browned.
Add soup, water, cheese, garlic powder, and broccoli. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve with pasta.