- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 8 oz uncooked fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (3 oz)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso Recipe Starters creamy Parmesan basil cooking sauce
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
DirectionsCook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook mushrooms and garlic in oil, stirring occasionally, until tender. Add spinach, a few handfuls at a time, cooking until spinach is wilted between additions. Stir in salt and cooking sauce. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
Add cooked fettuccine to skillet; toss to coat. Add cheese; stir until melted. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is thick and creamy.