- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
Bring the all-American flavors of a club sandwich into your kitchen with this ready-in-a-flash salad.
- 1 package Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad ranch & bacon pasta salad mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or chicken
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato, cut into fourths
- 1/2 cup julienne strips Cheddar cheese
- 4 cups bite-size pieces lettuce
DirectionsEmpty Pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
Stir Seasoning mix and mayonnaise in large bowl. Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients except lettuce. Serve on lettuce. Refrigerate leftovers (if desired, moisten with a few teaspoons milk before serving).